Monday, June 29, 2009

Are You Looking For Office Space?

I visited my friend few weeks ago and she shared to me about his brother-in-law's planning to open a construction office. He is an architect and wants to start to his own firm. They asked me to notify them if ever I can find an ideal space for that purpose.
.
I come across the site of ActonMObile.com, it is about construction trailers, and just instantly it came to my mind that this could be an ideal space for construction office that my friend was looking for her brother-in-law. Acton Mobile is the value leader in mobile office trailers and commercial modular buildings!
.
Their mission is to exceed their customers' expectations as the value leader in providing standard product solutions such as portable buildings for any of immediate workspace needs. Atlanta Office trailers have multi-sectional complex and functional interior designs. Visit their website for more exciting information.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such helpful information.