Monday, June 29, 2009

For Your Trade Display Needs

Back when I was still in the Philippines, I used to join trade fairs or product exhibits. I took it as a chance for me to show my works and sell them at the same time, too. My products were fashion accessories, display pillows and greeting cards. They are all handmade and I made them all. It was very rewarding and pleasing to know that they like my works and purchased them. It has inspires me to do more and more.
.
Talking about trade fairs, trade show booths and product exhibits, CamelBackDisplays.com is the perfect source for these needs. They had been the leader in providing real options for companies needing trade show booths, and had helped 16,000 since 1999. The company sells every type of portable display under the sun. They offers all types of banner stands that are used for trade fairs, retail outlets, entry ways, informational areas. They come complete with full printing and graphic design. They offer the largest variety of tradeshow display needs with many custom options.
.
If you are into business that needs these stuff for exhibition, visit their website for more information. Extras such as truss, trade show flooring, banner stands , directors chairs, light boxes, exhibit counters & cabinets, literature Holders, trade show furniture, booth pipe & drape , table covers, exhibit graphics, table skirts , flooring and more, are also available at CamelBackDisplays.com.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.