Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th Of July everyone! I am so happy today because my job gave me Sunday off once again. This is the 3rd Sunday in a row that they give me a day off. I so like it this way because it enables me and my husband to go to church together. The message was great and we were blessed.
.
After the church service, we had a cook out in our place with the family and neighbors. The food was great. We were so full. My husband and some other guys were talking about their life in the military when they were still serving for the country. I enjoyed a lot while listening to them, especially when the other one was talking about his service in Subic Bay, Philippines.
.
We were supposed to watch the fireworks at Cocoa Beach later that afternoon, but we changed our mind because it was raining, and they postpond the time, too. But we still had seen some from outside our house, and that completed the event. How was yours?

No comments: