Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Happy "Crime-Doers" Couple

Have you ever seen a couple that were caught doing some crime and yet so happy? Now you have. And hey, we look good while they took us some photograph, too. Whatever the crime we did, it is very obvious that we didn't regretted doing it.
.
Okay. Here is what really happened. Last Sunday was my husband's birthday. He wanted to go to Al Capone's Show & Dinner at Kissemmee, Florida. I tell you, it was very cool show with buffet dinner and free unlimited drinks. The casts were just so wonderful and everybody were just having non-stop laughter. We really enjoyed the entire show.
.
We spent the night in that area, and on that following day, we spent it looking and eating around Kissemmee and Orlando area. We had a good time together. It was some kind of a bonding to us because I will be leaving for Philippines this Friday. I love my husband very much and I already feel that I miss him. "Happy birthday day 4, honey."

11 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time!

TimmyLicious said...

It sounds like the best night ever

Cacai M. said...

Am pretty sure it's the bad thing crime. Good luck with your soon vacation in PI Grace.. by the way, you look good together!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

be happy always..

Jena Isle said...

Hi Grace,

You are lucky, happy birthday to your husband. and welcome back home.

William K Wallace said...

That is what I call a fun photograph, keep on with your crimes if it makes you so happy...

reyapot said...

happy birthday to your hubby.. have a safe trip back home to the Philippines :-)

caloy said...

hi sis.. happy birthday to your hubby!

surely looked like you had a great time!

analou said...

Happy trip Grace. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines. I, too will be going there next year...Take care.

Rossel said...

oh my ang tagal kong hindi nakapasyal dito. bago na ang profile picture mo. how are you, grace?

btw, you’re my top EC dropper. you can see the linky love you deserve here…http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/09/august-top-entrecard-droppers.html

thank you very much and may everyday be a great day for you.

Chicken cooper said...

I think this is the best crime of the year. Any how my belated wishes for your wedding anniversary