Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Before -And- After


One year ago, my husband (along with me) was driving his car down from Michigan all the way here (Florida) to stay for good. Avoiding the brutal winter in the North, and grabbing the opportunities that the South can offer are the reasons why we moved down here in Florida... and we were not disappointed.
.
We arrived in our place with absolutely nothing but our clothes, laptop and important papers. Understanding that trucking service was way beyond our budget then, my husband had decided to leave everything he has in Michigan and to slowly start all over here in Florida. Orville, (my husband's cousin) lend us this airbed for us to lie on. A computer desk was found in the curb, obviously abandoned was brought inside our house for us to use temporarily. A concerned neighbor lend us a chair for me to use when using the laptop. Those are the loving gestures that I can't forget for the rest of my life. I believe that God sees them and knows how to bless them.
.
One year after, the empty living room is now partially furnished. My husband and I are so thankful for everything we have and are about to receive day by day. God is awesome. Our house is not just furnished with material things, but it is also furnished with love, care and thoughtfulness that we are so willing to share with others. Our house is what everybody calls home, because nowhere in this world we feel so comfortable but right here next to each other.

No comments: