Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Glorify Him

It is Thursday once again. It is such a privilege to praise and thank God in a way that many people can read it, because after all, it is what God wants for himself; the Glory. Before I go on with my list, I want to highlight this Bible verse for today's post.
.
"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." (Psalm 69:30 NIV)
.
*I want to thank God for the daily bread that He faithfully provides on our table every meal time. In return, we always make sure that we don't waste what we have because it is a blessing from Him, and we sometimes manage to share what we have to others, too. For it is what He wants us to do; to share.
*I want to thank God for the good health he bestowed to me, to my husband and to all our love ones. I also thank Him for keeping us safe in everything we do and on everywhere we go. Having a good health is truly a blessing. It is more than having a lot of money, because sometimes, all the money in the world can't give us safety and good health.
*I thank God for all my blogging sponsors that made me earn money. Somehow, it enables me to send money to my mama which she needs for her medication.
*I thank God for all my blogging friends and visitors that keep my blog going. I appreciate it very much.
This and more... When it comes to expressing our gratitude to God, we can never ran out of things to say. Every single second is an opportunity to give thanks to God, the author of our life. To Him belongs all the glory.

No comments: