Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update Of My Lil Indoor Garden

Several months ago, I posted here my indoor garden, and here is the update of it. I added another plant with them. I don't know their names, but they're all ideal for indoor, that means that I can only water them once a week. I am very thankful that they are all healthy.
.
My Aloe is getting bigger and larger. I am so happy about it. I noticed that there are at least two sprouts next to it. I think it is about time that I should transplant them; move the big one outside and let the new sprouts remain for them to grow up.
.
I love having plants inside our house. It feels so good to have another living things inside our house. I am not yet settled with four. In fact, if you noticed, I still have two empty pots that I need to fill in. I am just waiting for the right kind of plants that I will put in there. If I need to, I am very willing to add more pots with them, and probably more pebbles, too.
.
In the next few days, I will be showing to you my outdoor garden. :)

No comments: