Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Watching Monk Through TV Online

When I was still in the Philippines, I only watch movie after dinner. It was some kind of a relaxing habit where I like to eat sweets or grab my favorite hot tea. When I came here, I was surprised that my husband did the same thing. Although he is not watching the same favorite tv show that I had in the Philippines, but I come to like most of the show that he is watching here in USA as the day goes by.
.
My husband loves crime scene show. I love some of them, too. One of them that we both love is Monk. It is an American police procedural comedy-drama mystery television series created by Andy Breckman and starring by Tony Shalhoub as the title character, Adrian Monk. His many personalities include being OCD, and I find it very amusing because I consider myself slightly having it, too.
.
There are times that we were away and missed a session, we can’t help but became restless and hope to be able to watch it to wherever we happened to be. Soon, my husband found that through Spreety.com, we can still watch our favorite tv show through their Free TV Online . After we found this website, we no longer worry if we missed a session of our favorite tv show. We can now enjoy a night out with our friends and still enjoy our favorite tv show the following morning. Oh, how grateful we are for making life easier.

No comments: