Monday, November 1, 2010

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers - October '10

Once again, I am mighty happy for being on time on posting my "Top 10 EC Droppers" today. This time, nobody's post reminded me to post it. It was all me. Yay! Good sign. I hope it will stay this way always.
.
Anyway, here is my post of expressing my sincere gratitude to all my EC droppers again, especially these top 10 Entrecard droppers of the month of October '10. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you on helping me be where I am now. I acknowledge and appreciate your dropping very much. I also wants to thank even to those who are not in the list. I know who you are. May all our websites/blogs be successful always.


...................................



My Top 10 EC Droppers of October '10

Comedy Plus
bethere2day
Crimsonsparkle.net
Urban Art by Paul Baines
Slightly Sarcastic
Art Shout!
Golch Central's Rambling Stuff
Urban Art Blog
T-shirt Reviews
singapore playground

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm happy to have made your list.

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

I'm glad to have made your list, congrats also to all the others and thanks for the acknowledgment :-)

Pearl said...

gracc hello! I don't know why why EC is like that, it keeps on changing:-) btw, care to explain to me what EC is? how does it work? thanks! i already received a confirmation email from them..i dont understand the credits, and how to use it...etc... thanks!