Monday, November 29, 2010

The Need For Customize Label For Our Store

For a two-week Dollar Store, ours is not running too bad, considering that we haven’t advertised on any paper yet, but my employer is planning on doing it very soon. We will have our cutting of ribbon on the 7th of December, and my employer will probably do some advertising shortly before that day. I was at my employer’s house this afternoon and we were talking about their plans and visions for their store. I feel so blessed to have them as my employer because I believe that they are a couple of concern citizens that just want to help with the unemployment problem in our area.

There are so many things that they need to do and so many business meetings to fill. One of them is the need to customize our sales receipt. Our register cash machine could not do it. I don’t know why. Another one that needs attention is the custom label for business purposes. Well, all these things are not really that hard to comply. I believe that they were just trying to prioritize what needs to be done first. We know that everything we need can be found in the internet. Like for instance, Data GraphicsInc.com provides custom labels for industrial purposes, military specification and commercial applications. They have plenty of materials on their site that are ready to use as a resource.

This is what I am talking about; everything is on the internet nowadays. I am so grateful.

No comments: