Monday, November 22, 2010

Paige and Fluffer


.
In times like this, it makes me miss Paige and Fluffer. They were my buddies when I was still in Michigan. I really love to have a dog around me. They made me relax and ease my mind from anxiety and stress. I miss the love they give back to me because I showed to them that I care for them. Paige always climb on our bed every early morning to lie down next to me. She always pinned me up in a way that I can't get up. She loves to play hide and seek. Fluffer is the one who always stick around me whenever I was eating. He is a monster. He ate everything you give to him. He liked to stay with us on our bed, too. His favorite spot is in between me and my husband. He likes to watch television with us.
,
If only we can have them here in our place, I would be very happy. But they are not allowed here. Cats are allowed though, but I like dogs better than cats. Or maybe I will start to consider getting a cat. I don't know. On the other hand, there are many advantage of not having a pet with us, like for example; we can just go anywhere, even for a long period of time without worrying about walking the dogs. Nevertheless, if God is willing, we will soon see them again when we come to visit Michigan next year, and we will have time together again.

No comments: