Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RIP- Bonnie and Chiong

We had a long service last Sunday due to the funeral service after the delivery of the sermon. Bonnie Lee died at the age of 50 few days before the Thanksgiving Day. The eulogy that was delivered by her few friends that loved her so dearly were so touching, all the more when it was her husband's turn to deliver his eulogy. My husband's comment was it was too detailed, but I thought it was the best way to do it. After all, it is healthy to speak out our emotions and be comforted by God's love.
.
Last night, I got another sad news. Chiong, an uncle of my best friend died of complicated internal disorder. I'm not sure for how long he has suffered from it, but I am sure that it has been quite a while. Although many people consider him as not a "good man", but I believe he still deserve a good funeral service and respect of his wake. We can't judge a man, only God can. My prayer is that the comfort from God will embrace his bereaved wife and family.
.
"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants." (Psalm 116:15)

No comments: