Sunday, December 12, 2010

Earn While You Shop

It is 12 days before Christmas. I am not done with my Christmas gifts shopping yet Most of the gifts that I bought are for kids. I have not bought anything for the grown ups yet. I was in the mall during my day off last Thursday for Christmas gift shopping, but… I don’t know. I end up buying for our house instead. It was probably because I was not done looking around the city; but my problem is that I don’t have enough time to go around anymore. My chance now would be doing online shopping, like I always do, because in this way I can do something else while shopping. This is what we are women, we prefer multi-tasking.
.
Here is a website that I found that while I shop in the comfort of my home, it enables me to earn more by referring friends and recommending products. Loyalese is a free, social way to earn quick and easy rewards with friends. This loyalty program enables the shoppers to earn cash back every time they shop at any of the 1,000+ stores. I find this very convenient to me because I found Sears deals which is my favorite store.
.
If you are a Facebook User, I suggest that you add Loyalese Facebook to your friend’s list. In this way you will be updated with the special deals they give away from some of the big-name retailers such as Target, Macy’s, Sears, Walmart and many more. You can also share to your friends the good deals you find by clicking the share button through Facebook.
.
Are you done with your Christmas gifts shopping yet? Register in Loyalese online shopping and start earning while you shop. Refer 3 friends and double your earnings. Tell me if this is not a fun way of shopping and earning at the same time. J

No comments: