Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Love Your Sweet Tooth

This post brought to you by Tom's of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.

click hereI love to eat my favorite chocolate every after meal, but I have to make sure that I brush my teeth at least an hour after I eat my favorite chocolate, or I will suffer a toothache. I don't know what is going on with my tooth, it became very sensitive to sweets. That is why it is really very important to me to carry with me my Wicked Fresh Toothpaste when we spend a night somewhere else, or I will not be able to sleep good at all. I love its fresh feeling after I brush my teeth and the cavity protection it provides.

My husband has different story. He is the "mouthwash man". He loves trying new and strange food, such as seafoods and spicy foods; and that is why he always make sure that he have with him the Wicked Fresh Mouthwash when we go out for a period of time, especially during camping out because it keeps him from having bad breath from the seafoods and spicy foods intake. The best part of it is that it don't burn in your mouth, which is why my husband loves it. Its refreshing mint flavors gives him great confidence talking to somebody or just being close to me. At one time, he forgot to bring his Wicked Fresh Mouthwash, and everybody were just worried that my husband didn't enjoy the camping because he wasn't himself at all, like less talking and no visible sign of happiness. From then on, he always double check that he have it in the bag.

These two products that I mentioned above are leading natural products of Tom's Of Maine. What I like about them is their dedication in supporting people, communities and the planet for 40 years. There are so many interesting story this company's staff is involving with, that displays how they love the earth and took good care of it. I encourage you to join Tom's of Maine on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter@TomsofMaine. If you got memories or any experience about their products, you may want to share them to win That's Wicked Fresh contest page at ThatsWickedFresh.com.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: