Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Extol God

It is such a good opportunity to post this Thankful Thursday and as children of God, we are very eager to share to the world the things that we received and happened to us, in honor to God our King and Lord. But before I go on, allow me to highlight my today's verse on this post.
.
"Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." Psalm 95:2 NIV
.
.....*I thank God for the good health he provides to me and to my husband; and for keeping us safe in our everyday activities.
.....*I thank God for the daily bread He has provided us.
.....*I thank God for all my sponsored opportunities that I received and are still coming.
.....*I thank God for my blogger friends who regularly visit my blog and comments on my posts.
.....*I thank God for the job that He gave to me.
.....*I thank God for all the love He showed on me.
.....*I thank God for the works He have on my husband's life.
And many, many more. Words alone are not enough to thank God. And if we are to put all of them into words, I can never come to an end. Being thankful to God is like the air that we breath. It is there every single second of our lives.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

give thanks in every circumstance. hi grace!