Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday - God's Abundant Blessing

I know that the day is almost over, but it is not too late at all to post my Thankful Thursday. I don't want to miss this day to announce to everybody here on my blog that I got a series of blessings today. It is too good that I can't mention it here because I just don't want to sound like bragging, but God knows how happy and grateful I am right now. God is so wonderful! I just can't help being in awe that all these things happened in one day. God is the master of good surprises. He never withdraw His promise. Ain't it grand to be one of God's children? Thank you very much, God. You alone deserves all the glory.
.
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38

No comments: