Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Biking Moment


One of the gifts that my husband gave me last Christmas day was a bicycle. Actually, it was my request because I felt like I need to build up my confidence on the road before I will try to learn to drive a car. I am very happy with my new bicycle. It has been 15 years since I was active in bicycling. I tried doing it again a couple of years ago, and I was so frustrated that I can't do it anymore.
.
The day after Christmas was a chilly day, but it doesn't stop me and my husband from spending time out for biking moment. I feel like we had just had another things in common which I believe is healthy. I am so happy that it didn't take long for me to regain my confidence on a bicycle; although I am not as good as I used to be. Well, maybe it will take time...
.
Truth to tell, it was only that time that I tried my bicycle on. I got very busy these past few days, that I don't have time to check on my bicycle at the back of our house. I am looking forward for a sunny day where my husband and I will go out biking again.
.
Thank you very much for the bicycle, honey. I love you.

No comments: