Monday, January 3, 2011

Spring Is Coming, Plan Your Gardening.

I can't wait for the spring to come, and then I can resume with my small garden spot. I bought three pots last summer, and I bought a set of garden fence, too. I was not able to work on it because I became too busy with my job, and then before I knew it, it was autumn, and then winter.
.
I am collecting pretty and unusual pots for my indoor little garden, too. I was browsing on the internet and found the website of the ePlanters.com where they have wide selections of all kinds of planters in different sizes, shapes, colors and materials. I got attracted with their Yorkshire Sub-Irrigated 60 inch customizable window box planter. I can almost imagine how it would look like in our window. It will surely be an "eye-catcher".
.
It is not too early to plan your garden, either indoor or outdoor. Start your shopping for planters. Visit ePlanters.com to check their indoor planters, outdoor planters, garden planters and more window box planters.

.
Next to these planters, my assignment would be looking for rare and unusual flower seeds to add to my collection. Flowers always makes me smile.

No comments: