Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas With My Cat

Guest post written by Jessica Greene

.

We've had our cat Bunches for 8 years and he really has become a part of our family. Every time that we take a family Christmas picture, I make sure that the kids are holding him so that people can see our cat when we send out those pictures in our Christmas cards. So when I'm Christmas shopping, I don't like to leave Bunches out. I'll pick him up a few things so that he'll have new things to play with, just like the rest of us.

When I tell people that the say that cats wouldn't mind or care about that, but I want to include him in our Christmas celebration. I was actually online trying to find him some new toys a couple of weeks ago and when I was doing that I came across some information about Clear Wireless Internet pricing. I showed it to my husband and after that, I decided to change over our internet service to that.

I found a couple of cat Christmas gifts that I think Bunches will like. The thing about cats is, you never know how they're going to react though. It's the thought that counts.

1 comment:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

merry christmas and a happy new year sa cat mo..