Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday - God Answers

I'm back! I know. I owe you big time on my "Thankful Thursday" entry. The only explanation that I can give is that I was so overloaded with so many task that blogging became difficult for me. However, here I am now, and since I got a new laptop, (which I am very thankful to God) this should inspire me to be back on blogging. I got a whole bunch of things that deserves mention on how thankful I am to God, I may not be able to mention all of them, and to start with, I would like to highlight this verse;

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)

First of all, I would like to thank God for nurturing me spiritually all the time. His word is the light to my path. In a situation where I was not sure on what to do, God laid it out on me like a blueprint for me to follow. Doing His will is what gives me peace of mind and made me successful in things that I entrusted to Him.

I am thankful, too, for the good health that my husband and I enjoy every day. We are both extremely busy, and although most of the time we were physically weary, but it did not really pull us down. I also thank God for keeping my mama in pretty good shape lately. My sister helped her now trying to be independent from those expensive medication, which I am so glad that they do because I just can't afford it, and now, they can use the money on the other things instead, such as on eating what she wants to eat, or buy herself something that will cheer her up. I think it sounds better to me than spending all the money on medication, at least she will enjoy life, and as long as she can maintain her blood sugar level in low. Thank you, Lord.

Everyday I thank God for the job I have now. I love it very much and I am giving my 120% on it. (Yes, because even at home, I still do some job-related work.) I handle my job with a spirit of good stewardship, and God knows that I honored him in it. Although at times, my employer doesn't seem to know or understand what I was or have been doing, but my ultimate and heavenly employer sees everything and knows my motives, and that gave me peace in mind that no matter my earthly employer find me incompetent sometimes, I am confident that God will work all things together for good for my behalf, and He always did. He is the provider of bright ideas and wisdom that pleases my employer. Thank you, my heavenly Boss.

I thank God, too, for holding my husband up in his studies. I see and understand how my husband sacrifices on this, and I see, too, how God miraculously and mercifully helped and sustained my husband since the very first day of his class. I am glad that my husband enjoyed his class and the least that I can do is to support him every way that I can, and this includes prayer. My desire is to see my husband's dream comes true, which I believe is God's will for him. Thank you, God.

4 comments:

research paper said...

Nice article! Thanks for sharing.

joomla templates said...

I am following your blog regularly and got great information. I really like the tips you have given. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will be referring a lot of friends about this.

вебпромо said...

Its a very good post. I was very pleased to find this site.

freelance writing jobs said...

This is absolutely awesom! Great work!