Thursday, September 27, 2012

Certified Medical Assistant

Last Tuesday, my husband was scheduled for his examination to become a Certified Medical Assitant at Orlando. We came up with the agreement of leaving me in the Orlando Premium Outlet for window shopping, and possibly do some real shopping. Just before my husband had to go, I assured him that although I am in the middle of these great shopping area, my heart and spirit will be praying for him until the moment that I will know the result.

Surprisingly, I ended up spending almost $200 in Victoria Secret, but I did keep my promise, my heart and my spirit was in praying for my husband's examination.

Almost two hours after he dropped me, I got a text message from him that he passed the test with the average of 93%. Woohoo!!! God is great!

Now that my husband hold the title of being a Certified Medical Assistant, we hope and pray that he will soon land on his dream job that he deserves.

Thank you, dear God.

Have a good night everyone.

No comments: