Monday, September 24, 2012

Skyline Traffic



I was in awed this morning as I saw this outside our store. I heard myself saying; "Wow! Heavy Skyline Traffic!" It was the first time I seen something like this. It made me realized to myself that I miss flying. It made me wish (again) that I can go visit my mother in the Philippines soon. Only heaven knows when it will be. It can be next week, or next month... or maybe even next year. But I am hoping that it will be soon.

Some situation prevented us (my husband and I) from going there. After thorough thinking, we decided to postpone our trip. I know my mother wants us to go visit soon, but I believe, too, if God permits, moving the schedule will result into a better one... hopefully. Above all, if this is God's will, there will be no regrets in the future.

Obviously, it was a great sunshiny day. Great day for traveling. Thank you, God!

No comments: