Friday, November 8, 2013

Exploration Tower @ Cape Canaveral, Florida

I had two days off in a row this week, and my husband had just finished his assignment, too, in other words, we were both free. The rule is, we have to have any kind of outdoor activities. My husband suggested that we go visit the Exploration Tower that had just recently open for the public, and I added, too, that after the tour, we go fishing at the Jetty Park, Cape Canaveral.


















The Exploration Tower at Cape Canaveral, Florida is almost like a museum. They are representing the entire Brevard County tourist spot. They summarized the history of Cape Canaveral hundreds of years ago through video presentation. And above all, Exploration Tower is about space exploration, where Cape Canaveral was the home of space shuttles.

Three years ago, the spot where the tower is being erected now was a lousy place. My husband and I were so excited when we first saw the sign about what will soon rise in that spot. We were checking on their progress every month as if we own the place. Ha-ha-ha. As a local resident of Brevard County, I could say I am so proud of this tower.

No comments: