Saturday, November 9, 2013

No More Nightmare Of Losing My Saved Pictures

My husband knows me very well now. Every time that he noticed that I am feeling down, or a little grouchy, he knows right away that it is time for him to take me somewhere. I am a very nature-loving person, and part of it, it is my desire to capture the moment by taking pictures and store them in my computer.

I have a large collection of outdoor pictures, and videos as well. A nightmare happened to me last year. Our computer broke down, and gone with it were my hundreds of precious pictures and videos, except for those that I (fortunately) moved to the flash drive. It took me a while before I was able to move on with that loss, it was when my husband suggested to use Carbonite backup service. It is an online backup service to protect all documents, photos and videos that are in our computers. What a relief! I don’t have to worry anymore for that same nightmare to happen again.

Scitechdaily.com is a website for somebody like me who needs to learn more about science and technology. I just learned about this lately, and had learned a lot from them about things that nobody told me before. This website also has listings of online coupons where I found the Carbonite offer code  . Just perfect!

In need of Carbonite coupon offers ? You can find it in their website. You can also find it in GeekAlerts.com

No comments: