Thursday, December 12, 2013

Countdown To Our Philippine Trip



I feel bad to myself that it has been almost a month since the last time I posted here in my blog. I know I promised I will be posting more often after I revived my blogging enthusiasm. I apologize for that. It has been a very extremely busy days for me since the month of November, being a cashier at WalMart, and then Christmas is fast approaching, too... breathless.

Not just that, my husband and I are going to Philippines next month, and as the countdown apps on my cellphone stated it, we only got 28 days left. Whew!

We bought our ticket last September 19th, and right after that I put the countdown apps on my cellphone. Every morning that I woke up, I always checked on the countdown apps, and was even complaining to myself how days passed so slowly... and now, here it is, 28 days left to go... Are we ready? NO!

I just told my husband a while ago that planning our trip on January is not a good idea with all the holidays that are coming closely next to each other. But we have to make some sacrifice on this. But my mother's birth month is January, and it always make her happy to have me around on her birthday.

Christmas tree is up.
Christmas cards are sent out.
Christmas shopping... 75% done...
Shopping for Philippines 85% done...
Packing... none accomplished except that 4 big luggage are now out from the closet.
Misc....
 
Let Us Give Love On Christmas Day.

No comments: