Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving day to all! I am glad that my employer gave me an off from work today. I need it so that I can spend time with my husband's relative that came from West Virginia and to those that are here around us, for today's Thanksgiving Day dinner that will be in the basketball court. It is my third Thanksgiving Day here in USA and as always, I am very happy to be a part of this very important holiday in America.
.
Thanksgiving Day is being thankful for all the blessings we received throughout the year. Thanksgiving Day was originally the day set apart to show gratefulness for the crops harvested on the present year. Thanksgiving Day is for the entire family (and extended) to gather together in one house and just enjoy the bonding moment. Thanksgiving Day is to be thankful for the life we have and for the person that we are with.
.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. May you spend the day with somebody you love and just talk about the things that you are so thankful for. Let us not forget to give God all the glory for He deserves it.